The ServiceDesk solution is designed to support user service, technical and application support processes along with other key ITIL processes. It has been tested for many years in government organizations, where it successfully supports many thousands of users.
The main benefits of the solution:
- effective management of support staff
- quick reporting and troubleshooting
- possibility of integration into the operational portal of the organization
- joint security management within the portal
- evaluation of investments in existing infrastructure
- ergonomics, intuitiveness, no user training required
- economic advantage, fast return on investment.
The overall solution enables the construction of an effective, unified, comprehensive ServiceDesk environment for end-user and process support:
- Incident Management for managing activities at the 2nd and 3rd level of support, including interfaces to external suppliers
- Knowledge management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Service Level management (Service Catalog)
- Configuration Database
- Access management.